Friday, October 12, 2012

Jim Thiebaud’s Top 5 reasons to #THANKSKATEBOARDING:


1. For giving us Lance Mountain

 2. For teaching me that it’s ok to fall – on and off the board – you just have to get up and try again. Falling = learning.

 3. For changing the way we look at our surroundings and life – where others see only what’s there – we see what we can do with what’s there.

 4. For being the bond for that ties everyone who rolls (all races, sex’s, sexual orientations, ages, etc) together into the tightest gang that no one can fuck with.

 5. For allowing me to be surrounded by incredible people, changing so many of my friend’s life’s for the better and changing my life forever. and fuck you, Sam – I’m doing 6..

 6. For #prettysweet finally coming out and surely motivating us all to fall on our faces that much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment